Responsible for preparing documents related to legal documents, quality records, making advance documents, contract payment/settling, monitoring and controlling debt recovery... for each contract, make weekly and periodical reports on the work in charge and report to the Head of Department.
Description of main job responsibilities
|1||Receive, study contracts, prepare legal documents, input materials as assigned by Head of BP For each contract, there must be at least 1 file of archival documents, with a clear back cover in accordance with the ISO form to be easy to find, easy to see, and easy to get when needed. Coordinate with departments in the company to make decisions decided to set up the Project Steering Committee and other documents..., gathered a set of capacity documents to complete the legal dossier to submit to the Investor. Coordinating with departments in the company to gather quality certificates quantity of CO, CQ, Parking List… together with purchase and sale contracts with suppliers, to hand over to the Project Management Board for input acceptance….|
|2||Completing the dossier of advance, payment/contract settlement: Receive and coordinate in checking quality documents from the CHCT Board, including: Minutes of input acceptance; Minutes of construction works; Shop drawings; HC drawings; DVSD minutes; Construction diary; Quality progress reports; On-site BBs… to summarize and make advance dossiers, payment/settlements to submit to the Investor. Support the Internal Affairs Committee in external affairs with QS, KSKT, and Accounting Departments of the Investor… to push the work. Sign documents, pay and collect debts.Coordinating with the Executive Board, business division, accounting department to transfer signed documents, issue invoices and collect debts. Urging control to complete on schedule .|
|3||Compilation of reports on payment plans and records of contracts as assigned by Head of BP Coordinating with members in the department to summarize the plan, record and pay the contracts on the 25th of every month.|
|4||Reporting plan. Make weekly and periodic work plans and reports as prescribed. Perform other tasks according to the functions and requirements of the Head of Department and the Board of Directors.|
- Graduated from University, College in related fields of engineering, construction, business administration, construction economics...
- 01 year working in a similar position or related positions in furniture and construction companies
- Skills in planning, organizing work, evaluating performance and solving problems
- Ability to solve problem
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, ..), technical software, applications for work
- Honesty, decisiveness
- Responsible, agile, proactive in work
- Communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently, in a team, under high pressure
- Salary: Negotiable according to ability (10 million - 12 million)
- Work allowance, lunch, per diem….
- 13th month salary bonus, project bonus, holidays
- Welfare regime to visit, vacation, birthday, ....
- Full payment of social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance according to the regulations of the State
- Professional and creative working environment.
Interested AEs inbox details or send CV to email: Tuyendung@sunspace.vn – Tel: 0989955051