SUNSPACE - SPACE SEEMS FULL OF SUNSHINE
A healthy and environmentally friendly living space is people's desire in this fast - moving society
As a member of Austdoor Group, SUNSPACE - specializing in providing total solutions and complete construction of aluminum doors, glass walls and exterior covering products for many high-end projects, is the choice. of architects, investors, construction contractors...
“SUNSPACE always make an effort to bring customers so many products that are imprinted with our hearts and minds.”
Mr. Nguyen Viet Lich - General Director
SUNSPACE Door Joint Stock Company
1. Ensure 100% of products produced from the factory meet the quality requirements
2. Ensure the timely implementation of the Project
3. Strictly follow the instructions from the Investor- Supervision Consultant & Project Manager on safety & quality
4. Ensure Project implementation on schedule-Quality&Technology
5. Strictly implement policies on occupational safety and health of employees
Safety - Health - Environment Policy
People are the Assets of the Enterprise. So the safety of each individual is the top responsibility of the Enterprise.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS ON OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY ON SITE AND IN THE FACTORY
MUST wear a protective code
PROTECTIVE SHOES MUST wear
SAFETY STRAP MUST BE WORKING ON HIGH
Sunspace Doors Joint Stock Company is committed to increasing the awareness of employees about health, safety and environment;
Don 't have accident
No harm to humans
No harm to the Environment
We comply with all Regulations of the Law on Health, Safety and Environment
Responsibilities of Employees Sunspace Doors Joint Stock Company
1. Strictly abide by the Company's regulations on occupational safety.
2. Fully use personal protective equipment as required by the job.
3. All labor protection equipment must be used in accordance with the job.
4. Fully participate in safety meetings organized by the Company.
5. Immediately report all actions that pose a safety risk or accident to the direct manager.
6. Take full responsibility for the implementation and compliance of safety measures.
7. Make sure that the cleaning in your area of responsibility is carried out regularly.
8. Maintain a safe environment for all activities of the Company, including in the Factory and on the Site.