The façade glass wall, also known as the aluminum and glass facade, is a replacement for the rudimentary walls surrounding the building, office, showrom system, shopping center, etc. to create a luxurious and classy feature with aesthetics. high. Especially thanks to the transparency of the glass creating a beautiful space, expanding the view. Currently on the market there are 4 popular facade glass wall systems.
1. Stick . Aluminum Glass Wall Facing System
Commonly used, most popular today with the nature of materials available on the market, so it is easy to buy, the installation is very simple and can be installed with the right tools. The facade is suitable for all buildings because of its external surface, especially buildings with complex architectural styles that require engineering and have many connections.
Like other facade glass walls, Stick glass facade system is made up of aluminum frames, glass and accessories:
Aluminum frame includes 3 forms: aluminum frame, compartment and lid:
- The standard aluminum frame for facades has a size of 50.8mx 90mm with 10mm or 18mm edges 2.3mm thick, in addition, it can replace other types of frames such as aluminum box 45mm x 100mm x 1.3mm, frame 50.8 x 80mm x 1.8 mm or larger form such as 120mm or 150mm depending on the height of the building.
- Standard 40mm x 50mm x 2.5mm horizontal aluminum frame with 10mm or 18mm edges, horizontal bars can also be replaced with larger horizontal bars such as 60mm x 50mm x 2.3mm or vertical bars
- Aluminum bracket frame, consisting of 2 components base and cover, the snap cover is 25mm x 50mm x 1.2, the base is the part that attaches directly to the building surface after glazing, can attach horizontal and vertical bars or not according to design requirements.
Glasses: Stick aluminum and glass facades are often used reflective laminated glass, in addition, most types of glass from single 8, 10, 12mm, 10.38, 11.28, 12.38mm laminated glass can also be used.
In addition, any glass wall system comes with accessories
Features of the Stick system
- The ability to flexibly shape surfaces, such as bends, waves, and bends
- Allows the construction of projects with high complexity such as angular, heterogeneous surfaces
- Flexibility in construction and material supply
- No shrinkage, warping and absolute waterproof
- High sound and heat insulation
- Meet high technical requirements
Classification of Glass facades Stick
There are 3 types:
Faceted glass walls reveal puzzles (horizontal and vertical puzzles): This type of structure has the advantage of creating a solid appearance for the building. With powder-coated aluminum, customers can freely choose different colors for the exterior, thereby creating a luxurious and durable look for the entire project.
Concealed façade glass wall: This structure has the outstanding advantage of not being divided by horizontal and vertical puzzles, so the outside surface of the building is a giant glass panel, separated by a small line. This is not only convenient in decorating different colored glass panes, but also creates a large space, in addition, it is also suitable for placing large electronic advertising screens.
The façade glass wall combines hiding and revealing puzzles: This structure creates accents with vertical or horizontal lines on the outer surface of the entire building. The combination of horizontal puzzles and vertical puzzles will create a unique aesthetic with high aesthetics.
Stick aluminum and glass facade system is very popular, so it is often applied in the facade glass walls of office buildings, commercial centers, administrative centers ....
2. Unitized facade glass wall system
Born after the Stick façade, but the Unitized façade system is considered a new breakthrough in the façade industry because it overcomes most of the disadvantages of the Stick system and improves with many outstanding advantages. This product line is manufactured, processed, and finished small parts called modular panels right from the factory, and then transported to the construction site for erection and overall finishing.
Unitized aluminum frame: including 4 types of aluminum bars from negative and positive, negative and positive, the width of the aluminum bar is from 150 - 250mm, the average thickness is from 3-7mm.
Glass box unitized: Most of the glass used for this aluminum façade is 19mm-28mm thick box glass, the box glass component consists of an inner glass layer, a middle frame brace layer and an outer glass layer, the outer glass can be reflective glass. optical or tempered or semi-tempered glass.
Accessory: silicone sealants, emitters and bonders, are discrete components used for on-site assembly.
- Withstands high wind pressure from 80m-800m.
- Construction is easy and fast, shortening the schedule, ensuring to meet the requirements of works requiring urgent progress.
- Strict control of product quality right at the factory.
- Installation can be carried out even in unfavorable weather conditions
- High stability, good grip resistance.
- Good reflectivity and heat reflection.
- The ability to reduce noise to 90%.
- High aesthetic surface
As a high-tech product in construction, used for buildings with special requirements, such as noise protection, sound insulation or absolute insulation. Used as a high-class facade glass wall for high-rise buildings with a height of over 20 floors, works with a surface of over 1000m2 or designs with a floor clearance above 6m.
3. Spider glass facade system
As a product line that does not use a frame, the component glasses are connected to each other mainly through glass retaining pins to form connection points and connect them. With no use of the Spider façade frame to create a different class of luxury for the building, especially the vision and the "view" factor, it is difficult to find a better solution than the spider-leg glass facade system.
Because the product line does not use a frame, its structure is different from other glass facade systems in that it does not have high-grade aluminum frame components. The structure of the Spider glass only includes:
- Glass: using high-grade glass such as tempered safety glass, semi-tempered glass, laminated safety glass, soundproof insulated glass, etc.
- Spider texture
- Accessories: structural glue, waterproof and anti-oxidation coating glue, connectors, bolts….
- Light texture, flexible shaping ability for surfaces, such as bends, waves, and bends.
- Meet creativity in architectural design
- There is no frame, so it creates a wide view for the project.
- Make sure to get the most natural light in on all sides.
Used as façade glass walls instead of monotonous concrete walls of large buildings, supermarkets, commercial centers, buildings, showrooms... In addition, it can also create links for glass roofs, glass floors, ceilings. glasses.
4. Semi . glass facade system
Also known as Semi-assembled system. Semi façade system is not popular in the Vietnamese aluminum and glass market because the investment cost for this system is quite expensive, but on the contrary, the system has absolute safety and is extremely sure, so it is often used for Buildings have too large a distance between floors, so it is often applied to large and complex projects that use this system.
Semi system is installed in order: first attaching aluminum bars along the building by coding and screws, then attaching aluminum and glass frames to pre-installed vertical bars with structural screws and finally join aluminum collets to cover the seams.
Because the meticulous installation process requires very high technology, the number of workers involved in the installation must be large, so the construction time is often long and the cost is very large.
Above are 4 glazing systems used in glass walls. For detailed information on prices and installation costs, please contact SUNSPACE.
SUNSPACE DOORS JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Hanoi: ADG Tower, 37 Le Van Thiem, Thanh Xuan District
Hotline: 1900.98.98.48 – Tel: (024) 44 55 00 66
HCM: SAIGON PRIME Building – No. 107-109-111 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, District 3
Tel: (028) 62 57 78 55
FACTORY : D3 Street, Pho Noi A Industrial Park, Yen My, Hung Yen