The facade glass wall, also known as the facade glass wall, is a large-format facade wall system, usually a combination of a high-grade aluminum frame system and the use of laminated safety glass, tempered glass or reflective glass. Using facade walls helps the building to get more light, expand the space, not limit the view and bring luxury, modern, high-class and aesthetic features.
What is façade glass?
The façade glass wall, also known as the aluminum and glass facade, is an alternative to the rudimentary walls surrounding the building, office, showrom system, shopping center, etc. to create a luxurious and classy feature with high aesthetics. . Especially thanks to the transparency of the glass creating a beautiful space, expanding the view.
The façade glass wall system is the covering structure of the building, is one of the most important parts of high-rise buildings and is increasingly important in terms of such aspects as function, aesthetics and cost.
Construction of façade glass wall
– Aluminum bar: Made from high-grade aluminum profile according to international standards, designed exclusively for façade systems with branded aluminum lines: Xingfa aluminum, Hyundai aluminum, Viet Phap aluminum, ..
– Glass: Commonly used is tempered glass, reflective glass, high quality box glass to ensure the best safety
– Code plate: Made from galvanized iron processed, tested before installation.
– Gasket system: Made of high quality EPDM material, ensuring tightness
– Glue: Use structural glue and weatherproof glue that is completely waterproof.
– Accessories included: Bolts, screws, spiders, ...
Types of aluminum and glass facade walls
Aluminum and glass facade walls are divided into many different types depending on our classification such as:
a. Classification of aluminum and glass facades by production unit
– Domestic aluminum façade system: Dong Anh aluminum, Viet Phap aluminum, Hyundai aluminum,.
– Imported aluminum facade system: Xingfa of China, Technal of Germany, Schuco of France, …
b. Classification of aluminum and glass facades by project use
– Front wall of aluminum and glass facade of townhouse
– Facade system for small offices to work, offices for rent
– Facade system of high-rise buildings, commercial centers, administrative centers, office buildings, etc.
c. Classification of aluminum and glass facades by style
– Floor-breaking aluminum and glass facade walls
– Aluminum and glass façade walls through floors
d. Classification of aluminum and glass facades by design
- Embossed glass wall
– Concealed façade glass wall
– Facade glass wall combines floating and hiding puzzles
Classification of aluminum and glass facades by construction method
This is the most common classification according to characteristics, techniques and construction methods
– Stick-system façade glass wall: A product in which aluminum bars, glass and some other details are manufactured and processed at the factory, and all the linking, erection and finishing work is done at the construction site. Stick-based facade walls can be used for all types of exterior surfaces of buildings, especially suitable for building surfaces with complex architecture or with many joints.
– Unitized façade glass wall system: A large aluminum and glass wall system that is manufactured, processed and finished into panels right from the factory (called Modules), then transferred to the construction site for erection and overall finishing. Unitized facade walls are most suitable for buildings with uniform exterior surfaces and floors of the same height.
– Glass wall with Spider legs system: As a frameless large-format glass wall, the glass panels are linked together by stainless steel or steel positioning or dowels (called spider-legs) combined with specialized silicone glue. The spider-system façade has a light texture, so the ability to shape is very flexible such as folding or wavy. Because there is no frame, buildings using spider glass walls have a wider view.
– Semi . facade glass wall: Is a combination of Stick system and Unitized system, one part is machined at the factory and one part is machined at the construction site.
Advantages of façade glass walls
– The biggest advantage is high durability, good bearing capacity and strong wind resistance
Maximize the usable area of the building, creating a modern and new space.
- Not restricting the view, catching all the natural light for the building with modern facade glass walls.
– Make the most of the facade advantage,Aluminum and glass facade walls are not only used for wide facades, but even narrow facades can still be used to save space and create spaciousness.
– Sound insulation, heat insulation, energy saving for the house
– No shrinkage, no warping over time and especially absolute waterproofing.
- Rich designs, diverse colors suitable for many types of architecture
– The building uses modern, luxurious, high-class architecture, sophistication and aesthetics, absolute safety.
Application of facade glass wall
– Making front glass walls for street houses, front houses, beautiful prime locations in urban areas
– Making glass walls for high-rise buildings, office buildings, hotels and restaurants, commercial centers, administrative centers, ..
– Making roofs for light, roofs for terrace spaces, sunshades for buildings, etc.
SUNSPACE DOORS JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Hanoi: ADG Tower, 37 Le Van Thiem, Thanh Xuan District
Hotline: 1900.98.98.48 – Tel: (024) 44 55 00 66
HCM: SAIGON PRIME Building – No. 107-109-111 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, District 3
Tel: (028) 62 57 78 55
FACTORY : D3 Street, Pho Noi A Industrial Park, Yen My, Hung Yen
FANPAGE FACEBOOK: SUNSPACE
Discussion about this post