Unitized facade system is used a lot in constructions from high-rise buildings, old building facades, etc. Using this new aluminum façade system helps to overcome the disadvantages of Stick system, and at the same time accumulates a lot more. many new outstanding features. The introduction of the Unitized system is considered a great invention in the facade industry. Let's SUNSPACE Find out more in the following article.
What is Unitized facade glass?
Unitized façade glass wall system is a large aluminum and glass wall system made into panels at factories. After finishing and checking the quality, the product will be installed and completed for high-rise buildings. Usually Unitized facade systems are installed in buildings with uniform exterior surfaces and the same floor height.
The process from production to installation of this particular façade system requires a thorough inspection. All processes are supervised, ensuring no errors or failures. Specifically, the process is as follows:
- The aluminum and glass frames are manufactured in the factory under rigorous testing, ensuring accuracy
- Each finished aluminum and glass frame, called a Module, will be delivered to the site
- When installing, it will be necessary to use specialized lifting equipment and bring it to the prepared mounting position
- To join the modules, it will be necessary to use a system of cipher plates reinforced into a concrete or steel frame
Structure of the facade system
The Unitized facade system has a basic structure including:
- Negative and positive horizontal aluminum bar linked together
- Unitized box glass is bonded to the frame by glue with a recessed texture or by an outer brace with a textured connection
To install the modules will need the ciphertext system. They have a flexible design, easy to move in 3 dimensions with a wide range to eliminate errors of concrete floors, errors in machining, etc. The normal structure of the ciphertext will have a built-in device. Ambed in concrete for the easiest movement.
The aluminum system used in the Unitized façade system has a rather complex design. The purpose of this is to make it easier to connect the modules together. Therefore, the aluminum system will use more gaskets to make the barrier as well as the best water and wind resistance.
Unitized façade glass wall is mainly used as box glass (most common) or single glass, laminated safety glass. The composition of the box glass includes an outer reflective or Low-E safety glass and an inner tempered white glass.
Advantages and disadvantages of UNITIZED facade system
Currently, high-rise buildings and high-rises choose Unitized facade systems quite a lot. If you are planning to choose this aluminum system for installation, you can immediately see the advantages and disadvantages below. They will help you understand, easily make the most accurate decision.
The Unitized facade system is chosen a lot for the following reasons:
- Product quality ensures the stability of the systems thanks to the strictly controlled machining process, ensuring the technical requirements
- Construction time is quick and easy, meeting the requirements of investors
- Quickly put the project into operation, bringing economic efficiency
- Easily control material waste
- Limit the use of scaffolding outside, help save money
- Good bearing capacity, can create a solid system
- Ensure the space inside the room is air tight and watertight due to the reduction of silicone sealant at the construction site
- Limiting the risk of unsafe work due to the small number of employees
Although Unitized facade glass walls have many outstanding advantages, they are not without disadvantages. Before deciding to choose, you should carefully consider their limitations to avoid using them without the desired effect.
- Product cost is higher than Stick, Semi . glass façade systems
- Only used for installation in buildings with simple architecture
- Changing the glass is quite time consuming
- Requires high quality construction of rough parts, definitely
- Need to survey professional geodetic system before implementation
- Mechanical processing ensures high accuracy
Other facade systems:
Hanoi: ADG Tower, 37 Le Van Thiem, Thanh Xuan District
Hotline: 1900.98.98.48 – Tel: (024) 44 55 00 66
HCM: SAIGON PRIME Building – No. 107-109-111 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, District 3
Tel: (028) 62 57 78 55
FACTORY : D3 Street, Pho Noi A Industrial Park, Yen My, Hung Yen
FANPAGE FACEBOOK: SUNSPACE
>>For more information: Xingfa aluminum door, aluminum door system, High quality aluminum doors, standard aluminum door, aluminum door with glass wall, Glass edge, High quality aluminum doors, high-class crabs, high-rise door, quotation for aluminum doors xingfa 2021, xingfa aluminum door quote, xingfa aluminum door price, xingfa aluminum door, Xingfa's group , aluminum and glass accessories, tempered glass, safety laminated glass, aluminum profiles, glass wall system, upvc door system, automatic glass door system, rolling door system, façade partition wall system