2017 – A year marked a leap in Sunspace's development with a revenue exceeding 79% compared to 2016. Labor efficiency reached 1.37 billion/employee, exceeding 34% compared to 2016. 2017 is also a year. In the year Sunspace had a lot of large-scale projects, requiring complex techniques. A typical example is the project Vincom Hung Vuong - Hue. This is the largest and most challenging project with the investor being Vingroup. Sunspace is honored to become the official construction unit for the entire category of Aluminum Glass and Facade.
Vincom Hung Vuong - Hue project belongs to Vingroup investor
The success of SUNSPACE today is confirmed through projects, which can be mentioned as:
– Project of a complex of 5-star hotels and Vincom Ha Tinh shopping center - Investor of Vingroup
– Park 7, Park 9 Hanoi luxury apartment complex project – Investor of Vingroup
– Platinum Nha Trang 5-star hotel complex project - Investor of Thai Binh Duong Hotel Investment Joint Stock Company
– Intecontinental Phu Quoc 5-star hotel project – Investor of BIM Group
– Office Complex Project Unitel - Laos - Investor Chitchareune (transliterated as Chit cha ron)
– High-class apartment complex project 47 Nguyen Tuan, Hanoi – Investor of TNR Group
– 423 Minh Khai luxury apartment complex project, Hanoi – Terra Gold Vietnam investor
– 202 Goldmark luxury apartment complex project – Investor of TNR Group
Along with a series of projects under construction and about to be built in 2018. Sunspace is increasingly making its mark on the works of all regions of the country.
Entering 2018 with a spirit of determination, Sunspace continues its new steps in its journey to become the leading supplier of doors and glass walls to Vietnam and the region.