Basic types of automatic doors:
1. Single-wing automatic sliding door (single Auto door) opens to the right or to the left (depending on the actual installation location or the investor's needs). The size of the door is not fixed, but often used for doors with relatively small wings, because when installing for large doors, running to one side leads to imbalance. Therefore, 01-wing automatic sliding door is usually installed in a position with a narrow width, or on one side there is no space for the wings to open. Sunstone bracelet: https://anqlo.com/vong-tay/da-thach-anh.htm
2. Bi-parting sliding Auto door: This type of door uses 2 wings to open and close in opposite directions. Wide apertures from 2 to 3 meters are often used for large offices such as product showrooms, restaurant lobbies, hospitals, banks, meeting rooms, conference centers and many more. The most common type of automatic door on the market.
3. Telescopic sliding Auto door: also known as layered sliding door, the doors when opened will be stacked to save space and increase the opening aperture to greater than 4 meters. . This type of automatic sliding door is often installed in places with a narrow width where the investor wants a large opening. The price of this type of door is more expensive than the normal automatic sliding door from 30% to 50%. Hematic stone bracelet: https://anqlo.com/vong-tay/hematit.htm
4. Curved and revolving sliding doors: this type of door takes up a lot of space and is rarely used.
Dimensions of automatic sliding doors (Auto Door) used are usually from 600mm-1500mm in width, corresponding to the following types of door rails:
- Rail door 3m2 : Door width 600-800, corresponding load 60kgx2.
- Rail 4m2 : Wing width 800 -1100, corresponding load 80kgx2.
- Rail 5m2 : Wing width 1100 -1300mm, corresponding load 100kgx2.
- Rail 6m4-150kg: Wing width 1400 - 1600mm, corresponding internal load 120kgX2.
The maximum height of normal automatic doors does not exceed 2600mm, due to limitations of the eye (not sensitive when placed too high).
About the load of the door, usually we can quickly calculate as follows: 1 square meter of 10mm thick glass weighs 25kg, 12mm thick type weighs 30kg. Automatic sliding door with 2-leaf opening type with technical and aesthetic parameters such as the gap between the sliding door and the fixed wing is 10mm, the gap between the floor and the sliding wing is 10-15m, the height of the automatic sliding door is 10mm. Normal movement from 2000-2400mm, door width is usually from 1/3 - 1/2 height.
The glass used for automatic sliding doors can be tempered glass or laminated safety glass. Normally, for the safety of users, it is recommended to use tempered glass with a minimum thickness of 10mm.
The size of the glass depends on the design and construction requirements of the building owner, the use needs or the characteristics of the ground.
Default tempered glass is white (clear) without color, without pattern. Depending on the customer's requirements, it is possible to sandblast a part of the area to create text or pictures, can spray paint or make stained glass. The glass that is considered as the current standard is of the Viet Nhat Floating Glass Joint Venture Company - VFG. In addition, on the market, there are many types of glass imported from Indonesia, China, Japan, England... The weight of standard white glass is calculated by the formula: 2.5(kg/mm x m2) x A(degrees). thickness mm)x B(glass area in m2).
For example, a sheet of tempered glass (or ordinary glass) with a thickness of 10mm, size 1000×2000(mm) has a weight of 2.5x10x2=50(kg).
Weight calculation is very important in choosing the right type of door with the right rail length, motor capacity as well as the load capacity of the wheels.
Components of automatic sliding door system (Auto Door):
1. Aluminum profile system and sliding rail (machined surface with very high hardness, anti-abrasion when the wheel runs through). Particularly, automatic door models HPS 120 and HPS 153 come with an aluminum cover.
2. DC motor, operating at 24V voltage.
3. Power adapter and voltage stabilizer against electric shock
4. Central controller. Normally, the control board is programmed by micro-computer technology, and the parameters are adjusted by the potentiometer.
5. Eye of God. There are two types of technology for the eye sensor: infrared sensor and motion sensor. This is a very important thing to note when choosing automatic doors, because infrared sensors will not recognize moving objects that do not generate heat (trolleys, trucks ...) so it is not suitable in supermarkets, warehouse…
6. Safety sensor. This is a very small but essential part. The vast majority of automatic door installers often ignore this device, but this is a major shortcoming.
7. Set of moving wheels. This is the part that bears the entire load from the door, so it needs a good type, machined with a high wear-resistant surface layer. In particular, the wheel must have an anti-rolling device (when a person or object collides with the door in a direction perpendicular to the surface of the door, the wheel will not be dislodged from the rail, the door will not fall, causing an accident.) what a pity.
8. Unladen pulley and belt (drive belt). Most door manufacturers use fiber core belts
9. Optional accessories: electric lock, wireless push button, 5-function control switch and backup battery in case of power failure.
10. Lower guide for the door to move in the correct horizontal sliding trajectory.
Refer directly to the product introduction.
- Material durability: 5 years and more
- Some other features: Automatic sliding door (Auto Door) can be combined with access control system, fingerprint lock, contactless card, or fire alarm system, building security alarm...
Order of installation process:
+ Reinforce iron or aluminum frame to hang the controller: Choose the momentum or aluminum frame with bearing capacity suitable for the rail length and the load in the wing. This reinforcement must be made very firmly because otherwise when operating the door, it will vibrate with high frequency causing annoying noise.
+ Mount the sliding rail system on the iron: this stage needs to be done carefully and accurately about the height and straightness of the sliding rail. Any position that is warped, tilted or different in height can seriously affect the durability of the automatic door.
+ Install the system of motor, controller, pulley... : Motor and pulley must be fixed firmly because when starting strong impulse can make motor slip or pulley causing danger that can fall out. The transmission belt is not attached too tight, it will cause hissing sound, accelerate belt wear and cause gearbox clumps. Power and control signal lines must be fixed and neat to avoid contact with rails and belts, which will cause short-circuit and signal wire breakage.
+ Install glass on the sliding wheel: The glass must be installed properly or it will cause rail wear to one side and destroy the wheel.
+ Install the door on the rail: Smooth and balanced operation to avoid scratching the rail because we know the durable door rail is thanks to that high wear-resistant paint.
+ Speed adjustment: Check for obstacles on the rail and on the glass slide. Turn on the main power switch, adjust the speed and features to suit each type of rail length. The closing speed should not be too fast, it will create a feeling of fear for passersby.
+ Finishing: Installing protective cover for automatic doors - Auto Door, cleaning and sanitizing the entire automatic sliding door system and the surrounding environment. Wait for the automatic sliding door to operate within 30 minutes. If there are no further obstacles or adjustments, the erection process is considered finished.