Roller shutters are one of the indispensable parts of a modern home. However, after a period of use, the error of being stuck in the rolling door is not uncommon. Let's find out the cause and how to fix the error of the rolling door stuck through the following article
Rolling door errors are stuck
Roller door error can't open
Cause 1: Because the rolling door is broken, it can't be opened. This is not an uncommon case in rolling doors. These errors are common in doors that have been used for a long time and have not been maintained. The fix is very simple that is to remove the top broken leaf and re-align the journey to fit.
Cause 2: Due to the loss of power, the door cannot be operated up and down. This case may be due to a power failure in the motor, just cut the wire at the motor and connect to its own power source, the door can be operated.
Error of rolling door deviated from rail:
In this case, you should remove the last crossbar at the door so that the door is not stiff. Then use pressure in the middle of the door to let the two sides of the door open. Then the door will enter the correct moving rail.
In case the above adjustment still does not work, the door may be too jammed, you need to cut the jam completely to make the door correct.
Another thing is that when the door is jammed, it often breaks the journey we handle the journey.
Rolling door error is stuck
The most obvious phenomenon that the rolling door is stuck is that during operation, the door bars are pushed together on the technical box of the rolling door. Makes a very annoying and annoying rattling sound. If you continue to operate it, it may cause severe damage to the door or more seriously burn the engine, if you try to operate the situation will get worse leading to broken spokes or engine fire. The main reason is that the rolling door encounters an obstacle without stopping by itself, causing the stroke switch to wrong the roller door stroke, causing the door when rolling up to go up on the technical box leading to the phenomenon of spokes.
If you encounter an unfortunate problem of rolling doors as above, please follow these steps to ensure better operation of the door:
- Step 1: When this phenomenon is detected, you should not attempt to operate the door because it may cause a fire to the electric motor. Please disconnect the entire electrical system connected to the roller door controller to stop the door from working
- Step 2: Next, open the technical box and proceed to adjust the limit switch in case of need. Use your hands to operate the roller door up and down in the most reasonable way to avoid the spokes from being stuck.
- Step 3: Insert the door handle into the rail and then slowly lower the door. Close the power switch and open the door again.
Common errors of rolling doors
Rolling doors not only have stuck errors but also many other errors. Please find out more and contact us immediately if your rolling door encounters the following problems
- Error of rolling door stuck, unable to operate up and down
- Door error is difficult to control functions when operating
- Door jammed error
- Door error makes an annoying sound during operation
- Failure to open/close the door
- Door opens or closes automatically without control
- The door can't go up right away, you have to go all the way down to get up
- Door up and down error must hold the control button
- Rolling door error does not reverse automatically when encountering an obstacle
- When opening the door up, the door will automatically slide down.
- Door error can only operate one way
- Error of rolling door not being able to close manually during power failure
- Rolling door error cannot be controlled
- Error of poorly charged roller shutter door battery
Thank you for reading all of my posts SUNSPACE DOORS JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Hanoi: ADG Tower, 37 Le Van Thiem, Thanh Xuan District
Hotline: 1900.98.98.48 – Tel: (024) 44 55 00 66
HCM: SAIGON PRIME Building – No. 107-109-111 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, District 3
Tel: (028) 62 57 78 55
FACTORY : D3 Street, Pho Noi A Industrial Park, Yen My, Hung Yen