Tempered glass doors are commonly used in most buildings such as houses, offices, apartments, shops, etc., thanks to their advantages of bearing capacity, good heat resistance, and high safety. Therefore, anti-theft glass doors are usually made from tempered glass. Refer to the article below for more information about the effects and reputable units that construct and install tempered glass
Advantages of tempered glass doors
Tempered glass doors are commonly used in most buildings such as houses, offices, apartments, shops, etc., thanks to the following advantages:
- Good heat resistance: – Tempered glass is a type of glass that is heated in an oven at very high temperature, then cooled quickly by cool air. Therefore, tempered glass has 4-5 times higher heat resistance than ordinary glass.
- Safety assurance: – Tempered glass with outstanding features with high durability, the possibility of cracking due to environmental impact is very rare.
- High aesthetics: - Toughened glass doors are both thin and light for 2-way viewing, bringing a cool and comfortable look to the space. Therefore, tempered glass doors are installed in most modern constructions from airports, hotels to houses and apartments instead of wooden doors and iron doors.
- Helps to expand the space: - The space of installing tempered glass doors will become airy and bright thanks to natural light through the glass.
- Sound insulation, good insulation:-Tempered glass doors have good soundproofing ability, preventing noise, so they are commonly used in schools, airports, hospitals, etc. Besides, tempered glass doors also have the ability to Insulation, preventing heat transfer from inside to outside.
- Good anti-dust: - Tempered glass doors are always installed with rubber gaskets to ensure that the door is always sealed when closed to minimize dust from outside flying in.
- Easy to clean and clean: - The surface of the tempered glass door is smooth and easy to clean. Tempered glass doors do not warp, termites like wooden doors, iron doors.
Anti-theft glass door is tempered glass door?
Tempered glass doors are machined and tempered at 700oC, then cooled very rapidly with cool air. The heating-cooling process follows strict rules to ensure optimum thickness, firm surface, bearing capacity and high impact resistance.
The surface of the tempered glass is very hard and the structure is very stable, so the glass is difficult to break, difficult to break. Conventional wood and tile cutters are not capable of breaking tempered glass. Therefore, tempered glass is used to make anti-theft glass doors in many offices, apartments, restaurants, ...
If you want to break anti-theft tempered glass, you must use specialized glass cutters. Moreover, only qualified people can do the cutting, otherwise, risks such as exploding glass and causing injury are very likely to occur.
Reputable unit installs anti-theft glass doors
When choosing anti-theft glass doors, it is necessary to pay attention to the origin and quality of tempered glass. A reputable tempered glass supplier will help you ensure glass quality and have a clear warranty. In addition, installation workers must be skilled and professional, ensuring safety factors for users.
Hanoi: ADG Tower, 37 Le Van Thiem, Thanh Xuan District
Hotline: 1900.98.98.48 – Tel: (024) 44 55 00 66
HCM: SAIGON PRIME Building – No. 107-109-111 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, District 3
Tel: (028) 62 57 78 55
FACTORY : D3 Street, Pho Noi A Industrial Park, Yen My, Hung Yen
FANPAGE FACEBOOK: SUNSPACE
>>For more information: Xingfa aluminum door, aluminum door system, High quality aluminum doors, standard aluminum door, aluminum door with glass wall, Glass edge, High quality aluminum doors, high-class crabs, high-rise door, quotation for aluminum doors xingfa 2021, xingfa aluminum door quote, xingfa aluminum door price, xingfa aluminum door, Xingfa's group , aluminum and glass accessories, tempered glass, safety laminated glass, aluminum profiles, glass wall system, upvc door system, automatic glass door system, rolling door system, façade partition wall system